Digital Accountancy Show promises BIGGER venue, BOLDER content, and more BRILLIANT exhibitors at a new home, Evolution London
Hot off the success of their second full-capacity show at the Tottenham Hotspur Football Stadium, Digital Accountancy Show has announced a move to their new home at Evolution London, for Digital Accountancy Show 2023.
After officially launching in September 2021, having been delayed twice due to the COVID pandemic, Digital Accountancy Show has hosted two successful events at their current home in the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. Both shows have seen record turnouts from accountants & bookkeepers with standing-room-only stages, bustling networking areas, and thriving exhibition stands.
Now, for their third instalment, they’re moving to Evolution London, promising a BIGGER venue, BOLDER content, and more BRILLIANT exhibitors to firmly cement themselves as the UK’s leading tech event for accountants & bookkeepers
The show’s Founder, Dan Cockerton, said:
“Moving to Evolution London allows us to put on an event that is market shaping and market-defining, not just in the accountancy profession but within the entire B2B exhibitions and events space. Our plan is to transform the current events space, by delivering an immersive experience that is unprecedented. With a space like this, the team’s imagination can be limitless. I couldn’t be more excited to share some of the plans already in place. We have had two incredible years at the Tottenham Hotspur Football Stadium and we couldn’t have chosen a better venue to launch our new show. Now the fun really begins!”
At next year’s event, taking place on the 15th of June 2023, you can expect to find the return of 6 hyper-focused events happening under one roof.
- Main Stage: Bigger picture trends and insightful thought-leadership from experts in their fields
- Evolution stage: Industry changes and upcoming trends for accounting firms that are continuing to evolve
- Tech Academy: Discover the latest tech other accountants use to improve internal efficiency and serve clients in different sectors.
- Advisory Live: Learn what it takes to deliver & scale advisory services that make an impact
- Leaders in Accountancy Summit: Improve your skills as the firm’s leader and discover what it takes to prepare your firm for exit
- Fireside Chat: Stories of growth, digital transformation, and practice management from real-world practitioners
You can also expect to find intimate think tanks, themed networking areas, and a level of production different to stale exhibition halls, creating an immersive technology conference for accountants like no other.
“DAS was the best event I have ever attended. Without mentioning any names, it was so much better than others I have been to. I have got to say I gained massively from it”.
Pre-registration for Digital Accountancy Show 2023 is open now.
If you’d like to share your thoughts to help shape the content programme at Digital Accountancy Show 2023, we’d love to hear from you. Please complete this short survey and let us know what you thought of this year’s event and what we can do to improve next year.