Myna – one of the UK’s leading specialist crypto accountants, today announced the launch of its new outsourced crypto solution. Aimed at helping UK firms with clients who hold or have an interest in crypto, this cutting-edge service will help companies stay ahead of the curve when it comes to cryptocurrency accountancy services, offering a comprehensive and easy-to-use solution that saves time and eliminates the stress of working with clients who’s assets include crypto.
The new service, ‘THE complete outsourced crypto service’, is designed to streamline the process of preparing and filing personal and company accounts which include; ever more mainstream; crypto assets.
The service will include features such as automatic calculation of gains and losses, accurate reporting of trades, and seamless integration with popular accounting software. By outsourcing their crypto accountancy work to Myna, businesses can focus on what they do best – providing valuable advice and guidance to their clients – while leaving the complex and time-consuming task of preparing crypto accounts and returns to the experts at Myna.
“We’re excited to launch this new service, which we feel will revolutionise the way the majority of financial professionals approach to cryptocurrency work,” said Joe David, CEO of Myna. “With the increasing popularity of cryptocurrency and the growing need for professional accountant and tax preparation solutions, our new service is just what accountants and other financial professionals have been waiting for.”
THE complete outsourced crypto solution offers a number of benefits to businesses, including:
- Complete discretion: The firm using the service will retain the client and Myna can work directly with the client or through themselves.
- Competitive prices: The service can be paid for by the firm or by the client directly.
- Accuracy: all calculations and reporting are accurate and compliant with relevant tax laws and regulations.
- Peace of mind: Eliminates the stress and uncertainty of preparing crypto tax returns, allowing firms to focus on other important aspects of their practice.
- Access for the client to Wealth 99: a safe and secure crypto wealth platform with an array of features and benefits.
- Access to free crypto education.
For more information about Myna and THE complete outsourced crypto service, please contact Jamie Nuttall at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who are Myna?
Myna, a leading UK Crypto Accounting firm and paving the way for change in a longstanding traditional environment. Operating on a global level whilst sticking to its UK roots through driving governmental policy to ensure crypto enthusiasts are supported from a foundational level across the country. As part of a larger professional service company, Nephos Group, Myna is backed by experts both internally and collaboratively, supporting both individuals and businesses within the world of crypto, whether that be through management, compliance, forensics or through launching projects.