As an accountant serving construction clients, you know how important it is to stay up-to-date with the latest technology and apps to help your clients succeed. That’s why we’re excited to invite you to our upcoming webinar on April 19th at 12pm where we will discuss the latest apps and technology to help construction clients.
Our expert panelists, Emma Cohen from Raffingers Accountants, Lara Manton from LJM Bookkeeping, and Dayle Rodriguez from Kreston Reeves will share their insights and experience on how to streamline financial processes and save time for your construction clients.
Join us on April 19th at 12 pm for this informative webinar. During the session, you will learn about the latest accounting software and apps that can help you automate processes, increase productivity, and reduce errors. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions and gain valuable insights from our panelists.
By attending this webinar, you will:
* Discover the latest apps and technology to help your construction clients
* Learn how to streamline financial processes and save time for your clients
* Gain valuable insights from our expert panelists
* Network with other accounting professionals
At the end of the webinar, you’ll walk away with practical tips and knowledge that you can immediately apply to your accounting practice. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to enhance your skills and knowledge in the accounting industry.
2. Current challenges with construction clients
3. Getting traditional receipt based clients to use software & your value
4. The software features that construction clients need
5. Recommendations for purchase order systems
6. NextMinute overview and demo
7. Systems for payment collection & processing
8. Systems for forecasting & cashflow
9. The app advisory process - Research, resources & how to charge