With reporting applications like Fathom & Spotlight, creating management account packs and reports for your clients has never been easier.
But for certain clients, running templated reports isn’t enough…
For their specific business, they need additional information that is both insightful, and impactful.
This means tapping into additional data sets – financial and non-financial – that live outside their core accounting system.
In this reveal-all webinar, we’re joined by David Addison (Youtopia) and James Grew (Automated Accounting) to share how they’re creating and delivering info-rich management accounts and report packs that help their clients to make better decisions.
In this reveal-all session, you’ll learn:
- What apps and platforms they’re using the create management account packs & reports
- How David & James re building dashboards in Google Data Studio and Klipflio to deliver enhanced insights
- What additional data sets they’re tapping into to enrich these packs with insights
- A glimpse into the dashboards they’ve created and the reports they’re sending out
If you’re thinking about offering management reports, or you’d like to make your existing offering more insightful and impactful, then save your space for this session below.
2. Using software when delivering reports: Xero and Spotlight
3. Overview of Spotlight, Example report and pricing model
4. Efficient bookkeeping - Using software to its full capability
5. Example of reporting with Fathom
6. Using Google Data Studio to provide more detailed insights for your clients
7. Fee structures for clients and automating processes
8. Giving clients regular insights with Klipfolio
9. Downsides and limitations of software
10. Discussion / Q&A