In this session Ryan Pearcy will share how his firm Scrutton Bland delivers digital transformation as a service. Ryan will cover how they win new business, the tools they use to scope and deliver a project, and what the commercial opportunities are.
1. 1. Benefits of Digital Transformation services
2. 2. Marketing Digital Transformation services
3. 3. Pricing Digital Transformation Services
4. Finding the right apps to partner with
5. App implementation
7. Advice on finding the right apps to recommend
8. How Scrutton Bland can help other firms of accountants
9. When is a client too big for Xero
10. Pros and cons of app partnerships
11. SimPRO Overview
Ryan Pearcy, Director, Scrutton Bland
Ryan Pearcy is a Chartered Accountant and Digital Transformation specialist. He heads up the SB Digital team at Scrutton Bland, helping small businesses transition to integrated cloud technology that enables flexibility, drives efficiencies and produces powerful Business Insights. He also hosts the Digi-Tools in Accrual World podcast on cloud technology.
Martin Whiteside, Partnership Manager, SimPRO
Martin Whiteside is a Partner Manager working to extend the simPRO Partner portfolio of Accountants, Business Consultants and trade industry suppliers across the UK. He works closely with Accountants to help grow their field service clients businesses through cloud technology for business efficiency, systemisation and growth.
Dan Cockerton, Founder, digitalaccountancy.com
Dan Cockerton is the founder of digitalaccountancy.com, a content, community and learning platform for digital accountants. Dan has worked with over 1,000 accountancy practices across a 12 year period and is on a mission to give accountants the information, connections and tools to thrive in a digital world.