Konsolidator® is cloud software that automates financial consolidation. The subscription-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) enables group finance in small- and medium-sized companies to leave complex and time-consuming calculations to the software, gain fast, actionable insights based on key performance data, and become a vital part of strategic decision-making.
EASY TO INTEGRATE WITH YOUR ERP SYSTEM
As part of the ecosystem in the group finance function, Konsolidator integrates to cloud ERP systems like Microsoft Business Central 365, Xero, Sage, QuickBooks, and Exact.
The software works on three levels. Customers do their bookkeeping in their ERP, upload the numbers to Konsolidator for the consolidation, and extract the figures for reporting.
Konsolidator has developed and commercialized an innovative, scalable, and price-competitive solution for consolidating financial accounts.
Consolidation of group and sub-groups in Konsolidator® includes:
- Automated consolidation of Actual, Budget, and Forecast numbers, including:
– Profit & Loss including segments, business units, or product lines
– Balance Sheet
– Financial and Operational KPIs
- Cash Flow statements for subsidiaries, sub-group, and parent group
- Intercompany eliminations
- Elimination of investment in subsidiaries
- Minority share calculation and elimination
- Currency translation and exchange rate adjustments
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR AUDITORS
Auditors and consultants can also use the software to produce annual accounts for groups or provide monthly financial reporting for clients.
How does finance move from being a cost centre to a profit driver of the business? – A guide by Konsolidator
The digital landscape of finance commands attention to system integration. – An article by Konsolidator