“You clients are your greatest asset” and it is true, but far too many businesses neglect their greatest asset and like the holes in a leaky bucket, they allow it to seep away so one of the fastest ways to grow a business is to plug the leaks and get more out of existing clients before working hard to acquire new business.
In session #5 Mike Ogilvie, from X5 Accountants and Xeinadin shared some brilliant no cost and low cost strategies you (and your clients), can use to immediately increase profitability and cash.
Session #6 is compulsory listening: Simple Was to Get More Referrals, Improve Retention and Increase Fee Income, delivered by someone who has interviewed more accountant’s clients than you or I have had hot dinners, Daniel Plowright of Enquir3 Ltd, Dan knows more about what irritates our clients than anyone and he joins us this Thursday, the 25th Nov at 11am to share his insights.
Your clients are your best asset, but frequently they are also our most overlooked source of low cost, high leverage growth. The tips and advice Daniel will share are simple and high impact, the process he will share this Thursday is a logical part of the annual planning and forecasting process you and your clients should undertake at least once a year, including…
- Step by step check lists to identify and address the things that frustrate clients
- How to capitalise on opportunities to turn clients’ problems into profitable fee income
- How to make existing clients the engine that powers practice growth
1. RECAP OF PREVIOUS SESSIONS
2. CUSTOMER ACQUISITION AND RETENTION
3. WHY DO CUSTOMERS LEAVE?
4. ARE YOUR CUSTOMERS ENGAGED?
5. HOW MANY CUSTOMERS HAVE YOU REALLY GOT?
6. DIAGNOSING ISSUES AND MAKING IMPROVEMENTS
7. THE SILENT MAJORITY
8. PROVE YOU CARE -AVERAGE IS NOT ACCEPTABLE
9. BUILDING FORECASTS AND WHERE TO FOCUS RESOURCES
10. CLIENT RETENTION BENEFITS
11. Q&A SESSION & RECOMMENDED ACTIONS